Flexible Packaging Company for Sale
- Project Canon, is one of the fastest growing flexible packaging companies in India with revenues growing at a CAGR of 80% over three years (FY 13A to FY 16E) closing FY 15 at USD 15m.
- It caters to the Chocolate, Personal Care, Food Processing, Confectionery, Biscuit and Dairy Industry providing complete packaging solutions including PE film making, printing, lamination, and bag making.
- Boasting a line-up of prestigious clients such as Cadbury, GSK, Haldirams, Godrej etc., Project Canon has been steadily increasing its wallet share with its existing clients as well as bringing in new clients with relative ease.
- Canon has a stronghold in the Food space and has been able to do so due to its top-of-the-line manufacturing facility and quality control. Canon has the prestigious BRC-IoP Certification which is the highest standard for food packaging worldwide. It also has the SEDEX certification (1 of only 8 companies in India) which has helped Project Canon increase its EBITDA to USD 1.4m.
- Canon is also making a play for international markets and has bagged orders from the SAARC region looking to further spread its order book to Europe and America.
- We feel, the uniqueness about the business lies in its dynamic management with a track record of 2 decades in packaging industry, high focus on R&D and New Product Development, growing relationship with large blue-chip clients and their bespoke manufacturing capability.
- Being in the flexible packaging space, the business model is also asset light which ensures sustainability during economic downturns.
- Canon, we feel with the right backing, is well poised to become India’s largest and fastest growing packaging solutions provider. Also, we feel it is an opportune time to invest given that India is a priority region for all major FMCG multinationals.
- The opportunity is for a majority equity stake or complete buyout.
Manufacturers of high quality, consumer goods printed packaging wants to sell its business. Value of sale ranges between $ 16 million to $ 36 million.
We are a manufacturer, exporter suppliers of sealing machine, pouch packing machine, bottle filling machine.
We are looking for a Packaging company in North India to make strategic investments or full acquisition. It must be an established company with a good track record and good client base. Minimum size is Rs. 50 crores & maximum is Rs. 200 crores.